Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Stroller




So, it was a lot of work to get this cool new stroller! We decided that we needed a jogging stoller to use when we take Ivan for walks around the neighborhood. The sidewalks are very uneven and we were afaid that they were going to ruin his every day stroller, which we hope to use with the next baby as well. So, we decided to go to Babies R Us and look at the jogging stollers there. We picked out a stroller that was not too expensive and then realized that it was not in stock. This seems to happen with every big item that we try to purchase there! We asked when it would be in stock and the of course informed us that they were not sure when they would be getting it in, but that they did know it would be a while. Not really knowing how to take that answer, I decided to look online. I did find the same stroller at a lower price and free shipping, so of course I ordered it. The stoller arrived 2 days later and much to my surprise, it was not the obnoxious yellow color that it has showed online. Instead it was this wonderful blue. I would say we came out ahead on this one! Mike loves this stroller because it has an MP3 player hook up, so he thinks we need to listen to music everytime we go for a walk. I guess I am not that fun to talk to ;)

No comments: