Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Day at the Zoo
















I had a flex day on Wednesday, so my mom and Mike decided to take the day off as well and we headed to the zoo. It was a very cold day, but it was so nice that there were very few people there. As you can see, Ivan does not care to keep his socks on. It seems to be a very fun game for him to constantly take them off just as soon as I put them on. He could not keep his socks on, but he did manage to keep his hat on all day. We spent a good portion of our day watching the gorillas, so I inculded a picutre of the gorilla that Ivan called "da da" I think mom started it by telling Ivan the gorilla was his da da and then Ivan contined to say "da da" over and over. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ivan, I can see how you mistook the gorilla for your "da da" :c)

Marty said...

I really enjoyed the day - I thank God for every day that I have to spend with my family - I love you all!!!!