Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Tunnel Fun and a Windy Day with Mom and Dad












These are just a few random photos from last weekend that I love. Mike and I do not take many photos with Ivan, so I love the few photos that I actually have with him. It was a very windy day, so we had to try pretty hard to get a good shot. As you can see, Ivan loves my new necklace that he helped pick out for me for Valentine's day-he loves to play with it. The necklace has two round pendants on it that say "lucky mom" I absolutely LOVE it!
I also included a couple more photos of our tunnel fun. For some reason, Mike likes to stand in the tunnel and try to get Ivan's attention. It really did not seem to phase Ivan at first and then Mike decided to put Ivan in the tunnel with him. He does look pretty happy as he is coming out of the tunnel. I think I am going to have my hands full with these two.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute pics. I know what you mean about not having a lot of pictures with Ivan. I don't think I have more then a handful of me and Mallory! We need to be better about that... :c)