
When we arrived in North Carolina, I could hardly wait to put Ivan's feet in the sand. I was so excited to see how he would react to the endless amounts of sand and water that were right in front of him. Ivan has always loved water and I just knew he would have so much fun playing for hours in the sand. Well, it did not go exactly how I had anticipated. When we first put him down, he was not quite sure what make of this strange substance under his feet. Of course, I needed to find out what he thought of the water as well. We all took a group field trip out to the water-we ALL had to see how he would react! Ivan has NEVER been afraid of anything, but to my surprise, he was afraid of the ocean. He instantly looked up at me and said "HUG" which meant he needed me to protect him. It was a very sweet moment, however I was a little sad that he did not love the ocean like I thought he would. Luckily, this fear did not last the whole week! More photos to come..........
1 comment:
Love the "Hugs" picture. We had so much fun watching Ivan visit the beach for the first time. I am so happy I got to see it!
Post a Comment