Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Photos

A few weeks ago, we headed to South Vienna to visit grandma and paw paw. We enjoyed a great pancake breakfast at the fire station and headed to the corn festival for yummy food. I think this is the only photo that we actually took that day, but it is a great one of the two of them!

We bought this table for Ivan at Ikea a while ago and planned on it being a play table. However, we decided that Ivan might be a better eater if we let him sit at his own table. So far, it is working wonderfully. He is eating MUCH better and absolutley loves his dinner table!


I have been waiting so long to put Ivan in this outfit. I think it was Christmas gift when Ivan was only a month old. It is 12 months and at almost 23 months, he is finally able to wear it!


Ivan absolutely loves bath time and Mike and I love watching him play in the bath. I was able to get a few decent photos, but it is almost impossible to get him to look at the camera these days-he is way too busy for that! I just love that naked bum!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG, naked butt is priceless! I can't believe how big he is...eating at a table??? Un real.

Unknown said...

I live naked Ivan butt!

Unknown said...

Oops! I mean LOVE. But I could try to live it...