Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Man is 2!!!

The new tool bench that was constructed during nap time. He absolutely LOVED it and pretty much ignored everyone for a good half hour while he played!
Will the balloons fit in the tunnel?
The loot!
Presents, for me????
I LOVE it!!!
Brutus! Ivan insisted that Brutus was broken when he discovered nothing happened when he pushed his stomach!



Ivan loved it when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" He looked around at every person in amazement. Then he blew out the candle, with a little assistance.
Yummy cake, courtesy of Stacey


Posing before clean up
I love my new riding toy, I mean boat.

On Sunday we celebrated Ivan's 2nd birthday! It is so hard for us to believe that our baby is now 2 years old! We have had so much fun over the past 2 years watching him grow into this amazing little person. From day one, he has been a very active and entertaining little guy. He always keeps us on our toes and usually keeps us laughing as well. We both feel so blessed to have Ivan in our lives and feel that we could not have hand picked a child more perfect for us! Ivan defiantly has his moments that try us as parents, but we still love everything about him and wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything! We love you Ivan and cannot wait to watch you grow up over the next several years.
Thank you to all of our family and friends for helping us celebrate Ivan's birthday. You truly did make it a very special day for him and us as well. We also feel very blessed to have every one of you in our lives.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

What great photos - he looks so excited! I love the tool bench - how fun is that!

Kristen said...

LOVE YOU IVAN!!!!

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for the birthday photos and I love them. He has one more birthday present coming next week!