We woke Ivan up bright and early Christmas morning so we could go down stairs to see what Santa left for all of us. However, when we woke him up and asked "Do you want to see if Santa left you some presents" he responded "No, I go night night" Well, we got him out of bed and got him ready for the day anyway and I think he was pleasantly surprised. He loved all of his toys, but quickly got tired and slowed way down half way through. We tried to hurry him along as we had to load him in the car and head to Grandma's house for Mike's family Christmas. He took lots of breaks to brush his animal's teeth and search through is stocking again, but we finally opened all of the presents under the tree. We then jumped in the car and headed to Grandma's house just in time for another round of gift opening! Ivan was not having this-he wanted to play, not unwrap more presents. So, I opened most of his gifts. I didn't mind though because I think I am often more excited about the gift than he is!
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
I am really happy that Ivan knows how important dental Hygiene is!
So cute!!! So glad we got to share Christmas with you guys!!!
Post a Comment