Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter















As we continue to prepare for the newest little guy's arrival, we realize how many things we are behind on. We currently have a to do list that is about a mile long and we just keep adding to it. I really don't think Mike is a fan of this last minute stressing I do when I think everything needs done RIGHT NOW! We have found that it is much more difficult to get things done with a 2 year old running around. We were much more prepared last time!
As I sit here and listen to Ivan scream because he does not want to be in his big boy bed anymore, I think it is the perfect time to attempt to get caught up on the blog (yeah right!). The big boy bed started off with a bang last week, but Ivan is now having a very hard time going to bed, which means we are as well!
So, here are a few of our photos from Easter. I particularly love the photos of Ivan and Elle. I don't think Elle is having the best time here, but Ivan was determined to kiss that girl! We did lose half of our Easter photos along with some great photos that I took at the park of Ivan, Mallory and Jake, so this is all we have of Easter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I *LOVE* the picture of Ivan kissing Elle. And that is a cute picture of the three of you, too!

Kristen said...

Pictures of Ivan and Elle are ADORABLE!!