Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Big Boy Bath!



Ivan is having lots of "big" moments over the past couple months. First he learned how to crawl, then sit up, then he began pulling himself up and now he is taking a big boy bath! I am afraid he is going to skip walking and start running soon :) He had so much fun in the bath tub. He splashed so much that I was pretty much soaked when we were done. It reminded me of when I used to give him baths in his infant tub in the sink. He used to get so excited that he would kick water all over the floor. He would kick and spash so hard that his whole body would fall down into the water. I was constantly pulling him back up so that he would not drown! Now he is big enough and strong enough to hold himself up in the big boy tub! He got so upset when we took him out of the tub! Our little boy is growing up way too fast!

No comments: