Sunday, August 17, 2008

Campus














Mike and I met when we were in College at OSU so campus has always been a special place for us. Since we have lived in Clintonville, we have going to campus and just walking around. We even had our engagement photos taken on campus (see photos below from Banks photography) So, today we decided to take Ivan on his first campus adventure. Mike actually walked to campus with Ivan one time before, but because I was not with them and Ivan slept through the whole trip, I am going to pretend like it never happened ;) We had lots of fun during our trip to campus and hope to go back again very soon when we have much more time to spend! We also hope to take a few photos in the stadium next time. We were actually able to get in this time, but we really did not have enough time to take our time with photos-so maybe next time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Future Buckeye?