We were finally able to make a trip to see Ivan's brand new buddy Emerson. Emerson was absolutely adorable and Ivan could not get enough of him. He so badly wanted to see him and touch him. At one point he was pulling himself up on Jason's leg so that he could get a little closer to him. I think we need to buy Ivan an Emerson doll! I know the photo of the four of us is pretty bad considering none of us are looking at the camera, but it was the only photo where you can actually see the boy's faces and where Ivan wasn't jumping out of my arms to get to Emerson. The other photos of are of Ivan on his way home with his blanket. He absolutely loves this blanket and it seems to give him great comfort. I just think he is too cute when he is rubbing it on his face when he gets tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Can't wait for them to be able to play together!
-Janice
Post a Comment