


Ivan has been walking around the Living Room pushing his basket and ottoman for some time now, so I decided it was time to get him a real walking toy. So, while Aunt Kristen and I were at Target starting her baby registry, I kept finding numerous things that I thought Ivan needed. It is amazing at all of the things they "need" I had a gift card that I received from Mike's dad and step-mom for my birthday, so I figured-who better to spend it on than Ivan? I had already spent the birthday money my mom gave me on clothes for Ivan, so why not buy him some toys too? So, I bought him numerous small things and this new walking toy. He absolutely loves it and just gets this big grin on his face when he uses it. You can tell he is so proud of himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment