



We discoverd that Ivan really likes to play with balls while we were at my mom's recently. She had bought Ivan some plastic balls because he always wanted to play with their dog's toys. So, after seeing how much fun he had at mom's, I bought him some tennis balls for our house. I thought it was amazing at how well he was able to bounce the ball and catch the ball. He will stand at the table and bounce it back and forth and will even go get it when it goes off of the table. The funniest part is that he often laughs the whole time!
We also managed to get a photo of Ivan waving. He is a bit of a mess in this photo, but I think it is the first time we have managed to get a photo of him waving. He seems to be waving and saying hi or bye bye constantly, but never when we have the camera out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment