
I just love his long eye lashes!


On Sunday, Team Marty headed down town for the Breast Cancer walk. We had a team of about 15 people and we had such a great time. I was so happy to be able to support my mom and my Aunt Carol by putting this team together. I hope we are able to do it for many years to come. Thank you to all of my family and friends that understood just how important this was to me. It really meant a lot to me that so many of you were able to walk with us and/or donate to the cause. I think mom and Carol both had a great time and it was nice for them to be able to be surrounded by so many other survivors! I am so proud of both of you and love both of you very much!
As you can see it was a bit chilly when we arrived, so Ivan had to wear his very best hat-I just think it is so cute. It did take a bit of convincing to get him to keep it on at first, but he seemed to get used to it. My friend Maggie and her husband Kevin were able to make it out and we were all very impressed that Kevin held Ivan! It looks like Ivan was impressed by this as well!
1 comment:
Kevin and I are both so excited to make Ivan's blog. You are the most precious family ever! Kevin and I can't wait until we get to babysit him all by ourselves. We do realize it most likely won't be until he is 12 or so.
Post a Comment