Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Slacking

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: December and January
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


So, as you all know, we are very behind on blogging. I think we finally have the computer situation worked out, so I have decided to do a slide show of our December and January. We are in the process of downloading the February photos now, so you may see another slide show for February soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is a smilebox!

Kristen said...

LOVE the slideshow. I needed that after patiently waiting for updates! He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that kid is CUTE!!! he already looks so mych bigger to me! he's growing so fast- tell him to slooooow down. Can't wait to see himm at Easter- maybe before if the Speelman's can get it together!!!