So, we realize that we are VERY behind on the blog. We have had a lot going on over the past couple of months. We had several weeks worth of packing, a full day of moving, almost 2 weeks of living with Marc, Kirsten, another full day of moving, lots of unpacking, and jobs that are keeping us ridiculously busy! OH, we also welcomed two nieces into the family. Elle and Mallory were both born during our hiatus and we were so very excited to meet both of them! We already have 2 memory cards full of Mallory and as always, you can check out all of Elle's photos on Melissa's website-we are not even going to try to compete with her photos :) We have lots of photos to share just as soon as we are able to get everything up and running-Mike is having a few problems with getting the photos on the computer.
Ivan absolutely LOVES his new house. He has lots of room to run around and enjoys climbing the stairs! He has learned so many new fun things over the past couple of weeks. He is now saying baby, done, down, more, mommy (not just mama), milk, bath, hi, bye bye, da da, monkey, night night, Zach (the sitter's son) and back pack (from Dora) just to name a few. He will pretty much repeat anything we say right now, so we really have to be careful. Just a few days ago, Ivan had a dirty diaper, so I said "Hey pooper, come here" Well, wouldn't you know, he started saying pooper! He is also climbing everything in sight and is able to show us where his nose, hair and feet are. It just amazes us every day at how much he understands now, when he is hungry, he goes to the pantry and says more or cries-it really depends on his mood :) He also goes to his chair when I ask him if is ready to eat and will grab his blanket and binky when I ask him if he is ready for night night. Or if he decides he is tired, he will tell me night night. We have also been catching him dancing a lot lately-it is one of the cutest things I have every seen! I am sure I will have many more new things to share over the next several blogs as I try to get caught up. Mike is working very long hours right now, so I am hoping he can find some time to get our photo problems worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No kidding you're way behind, get busy!!! :c)
So cute! I love that he's repeating what you say! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!
Yay! I've been missing my Ivan fix.
Post a Comment