Well, just like normal, I am behind on my blog entries. Mike's birthday was on Tuesday this week, so we headed out to Rooster's with a group of friend's to celebrate on Saturday. We had a wonderful time, but I did not get out the camera until the end of the night. We had such a good time that Mike and Jeff were plotting at the end of the night about how they could convience Stacy and I to let them stay and have a few more drinks. I had to inform them that I had a child to get home to and Stacy was very tired and pregnant, so they finally agreed to go home. Mike and I were both shocked when we got home that Ivan was still wide awake. He really did not want to go to sleep-he was way too busy playing with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Kelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment