Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ivan loves Mallory!









Last weekend, Mike headed out of town for a boy's weekend, so I decided to have a little girls night (including my favorite little boy) Kristen, Mallory and my sister Kelly all came over and we just talked, ate and played all evening. It was a very nice, relaxing evening! I think my new favorite thing is watching Ivan with Mallory. I was a little nervous a few months ago when Ivan either did not seem to notice Mallory or he was trying to hit her. Ivan has since decided that he LOVES Mallory! Ivan is constantly walking up to her and hugging her, it is so adorable! Ivan just can not seem to get enough of her, he just keeps going back for more hugs and Mallory is a trooper-she just lets him do it and never fusses! Ivan amazes me at how he seems to want to take care of Mallory-as he went through her entire diaper bag, he would take her blankie and say "baby" and take it to her. He did also enjoy trying on numerous items in her bag, including a pink hat and a hair bow. Sometimes I think he should have been a girl-he is always playing with the pretty pink shoes at the sitter's house!
We are also now the proud owners of grass!!! While Mike was away, they came and put in our new sod. Ivan was so interested in what they were doing. He stood at back door and window watching them. It was so funny, because he kept saying "hi" and I would hear "hola" numerous times in reponse. He also felt the need to show them his belly as he was standing at the back door. Ivan's new think is pulling up his shrit and rubbing his belly-he will also tell you that he is rubbing his belly while he does it-it is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Mallory Loves Ivan too! I have a feeling that Ivan will be the big brother she never had, always there to take care of her (or to terrorize her) :)