

Well, it’s official. In the worst market since we bought our first house, almost exactly four years ago, we have a “SOLD” sign in the front yard! So now, I can start over at the beginning.
Earlier this year, Lori and I decided it was time to move on to a new house. We looked at a variety of homes, in a variety of neighborhoods. Finally, we wound up deciding on building in a neighborhood near my work. It was quite a big decision for Lori, moving back to her hometown. I think we will both be very happy in our new neighborhood.
Here are some pictures of the new place, starting with the freshly poured basement, still in the forms. I apologize for the quality of the first few pictures. Not only were they taken with a camera phone, but they were taken in the early mornings, as well.
Earlier this year, Lori and I decided it was time to move on to a new house. We looked at a variety of homes, in a variety of neighborhoods. Finally, we wound up deciding on building in a neighborhood near my work. It was quite a big decision for Lori, moving back to her hometown. I think we will both be very happy in our new neighborhood.
Here are some pictures of the new place, starting with the freshly poured basement, still in the forms. I apologize for the quality of the first few pictures. Not only were they taken with a camera phone, but they were taken in the early mornings, as well.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys, but crying on the inside!! :)
Post a Comment