I am home with a sick little boy today, so I thought it was about time I posted Easter pics. Better late than never, right? Ivan had so much fun on Easter this year. One of his favorite things to play with is plastic eggs, so I think he was in Heaven with a basket full of them! I have to admit that I got a little sad looking through these photos and seeing Ivan's long hair. A few weeks ago, we got his long curls cut off. We absolutely loved the curls, but decided it was time for a big boy hair cut. It is just so hard to cut off curls! I am very happy that he does still have some curl left though!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Easter-just a little late!
I am home with a sick little boy today, so I thought it was about time I posted Easter pics. Better late than never, right? Ivan had so much fun on Easter this year. One of his favorite things to play with is plastic eggs, so I think he was in Heaven with a basket full of them! I have to admit that I got a little sad looking through these photos and seeing Ivan's long hair. A few weeks ago, we got his long curls cut off. We absolutely loved the curls, but decided it was time for a big boy hair cut. It is just so hard to cut off curls! I am very happy that he does still have some curl left though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss his curls too, but he is very handsome with his big boy cut.
I love the one of him in the rocking chair. He looks like a little man in a very large chair!
Post a Comment