Monday, July 27, 2009

Girl's Night


Of course, I could not post without there being a few photos of Ivan. So, here he is before I left, attempting to put the blinds cord up his nose???
This one is just cute!!!! I have to admit, I kind of liked it that he cried when I left!







Saturday night, I went out for a much needed girl's night. Leaving Ivan behind has been a constant struggle for me over the past 20 months (can you believe my baby is 20 months?) but I am glad that I sucked it up and and went out this weekend! I tend to find an excuse to stay home with him when I have plans to go out. However, I had a great time and hope to do it again soon. Thanks for taking care of Ivan so I could go out with the girls, Mike and thank you ladies for a wonderful night! We will do it again soon!

2 comments:

The Lomax Family said...

If taking care of Ivan means drinking beer and eating sliders while he sleeps, then you can go out anytime. . .

Kristen said...

I had so much fun!!!!! I missed my baby too, but it was fun to get away for a couple of hours. Thank you for not posting that one picture of me...I know you know which one I mean... :c)