
Lately, Ivan has been standing by the back door every evening saying "slide" He can see his slide from the back door and constantly wants to go outside and play on it. So, we decided to take him outside and try out our new camera
lens that we received just in time for Mike to take to the camera class that Auntie M taught. The pictures aren't so great, but the subject matter sure is! Please note the photos were all taken before Mike took Mel's class :) We are hopeful that we will get better at this as we practice and receive critiques/comments from Mel. On another note, I sure am glad we opted out of buying Ivan an expensive play set this year. He has the most fun just running all around the yard. We are constantly chasing him from the front to the back over and over. I can't wait until we can have a fence!
1 comment:
These are still great pictures. Is Mike going to show us some pointers so that our blog can be as cool as yours? :)
Tell Ivan I love him and give him lots of kisses! He looks like he has grown up even more since the last time I saw him. Can't wait to see him this weekend.
Post a Comment