Today, we were so happy to finally meet Jeff and Stacey's little boy Jackson. Mom, dad and baby all seem to be doing well. A little tired, but as you can see, they are so happy to finally be holding their little boy! I think I could have stuck around and held him all day, but Jackson got hungry and we got kicked out ;) Check out the cheeks on this little guy-they are so cute!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sweet Cheeks
Today, we were so happy to finally meet Jeff and Stacey's little boy Jackson. Mom, dad and baby all seem to be doing well. A little tired, but as you can see, they are so happy to finally be holding their little boy! I think I could have stuck around and held him all day, but Jackson got hungry and we got kicked out ;) Check out the cheeks on this little guy-they are so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww! Love those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment