So, I took Ivan in for his 12 month check up on Friday. Ivan has always been on the small end of the scale, but this time I was a little surprised. He still is not on the charts in weight or head size, but has fallen even further down on the chart and he has dropped from the 60th percentile to the 30th percentile in height. He has been sick quite a bit over the last few weeks, so we are hoping that he has just had a hard time growing due to the sickness. The doctor did noticed that he has actually dropped weight from 3 weeks ago when we brought him in for an ear infection-which was the beginning of the two week long illness. So, we have to take him back in a month so that she can monitor his growth. I have accepted that we have a small child and have not worried until now. Last night we were getting him ready for bed and we let him walk around naked while we changed his changing pad and I was a little shocked when I saw his ribs! We just want our little guy to be healthy and with the way he has been eating the last couple of days, I think we may be on our way to a weight gain-keep your fingers crossed!
Current Stats:
Weight- 17.6 lbs
Height- 29 1/4 in.
Head Circ.- 43cm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment