Last Sunday I threw a baby shower for Aunt Kristen with some help from my mom and sister. We had to have the shower at her house because we were a little uncertain about the state of our house. We are very glad we had it at her house because we had a second showing while we were there, which lead to an offer!
I am posting a few photos of her shower, but have purposely left out photos of her guests because I am not sure that they would appreciate being posted on our blog with out being told first. Kristen received lots of great gifts and is well on her way to stocking up the nursery and the rest of the house with all of the very important baby necessities! Just a few more months to go!
1 comment:
Love the name, although it does make me think of Family Ties.
Post a Comment