Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Monkey and The Chicken












Well, the plan for Halloween was for Mike to dress up as a gorilla, Marc as a chicken and Ivan as a monkey. I thought it would be so cute for Mike to be a gorilla and Ivan to be a monkey, but it just did not work out as planned. Marc did greet Ivan in his chicken costume and we thought he might be a little frightened by the mask, but I think he looks a little more scared of Marc with out the mask on! Marc did eventually give up on the chicken costume, but Ivan stuck it out in his monkey suit. We took Ivan around to a few houses and let him walk up a few driveways. He could not eat the candy this year, but it was a lot of fun watching him choose which candy he wanted. He decided he needed to exchange a few pieces here and there and even offered his candy to a lucky lady that was supposed to be handing out the treats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't if Ivan in his monkey suit is cuter or if Marc in his chicken costume is funnier! Wow. I was waiting for the Halloween pictures and they were even better than I expected.